Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Our little Star!!

I just wanted to post pictures from Lorenzo's debut performance at his kindergarten Thanksgiving Program! He did so well and was just a cute little pilgrim! (check back later when Jason puts up some video of the program!)
Lorenzo nailed his poem that he had rehearsed time and again! Happy Thanksgiving, hooray hooray hooray! Aren't you glad that you're not a turkey on Thanksgiving Day! He practiced it with some actions and did most of them, but I think he was focusing a bit much on the microphone!

We are heading up to Evanston this afternoon to have Thanksgiving with Grandma Dorene and Grandpa Lloyd. We will post pictures of the yummy feast and good times when we get back!

2 other opinions:

Sheri said...

Have a great Thanksgiving. We love you!

jen said...

How cute that they did a Thanksgiving program! I can't wait to see the video. I hope you had a great day! I forgot my camera to document our fun day. Dang!