Monday, February 11, 2008

Our sleeping little Girl Cow!


Tonight Jason called in to me from the living room, telling me that he could hear Claire crying, she had been in bed for about an hour and a half. I went in and asked her what was wrong and she told me, "Nothing, I'm being a girl cow." I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Moo, moo." So there you have it, she wasn't crying, she was mooing!!
Unfortunately our computer ate a bunch of Christmas pictures from our camera card. I am in the process of taking pictures of the kids playing with their gifts as opposed to the ones of unwrapping them since they were "eaten." :o(
Lorenzo playing with his K'nex "dune buggy" car that he and Dad built with his Christmas present from Grandmommy & Grandaddy!

Claire playing with her My Little Pony Tea Pot Palace that she got from Grandmommy & Grandaddy for Christmas!! I had a My Little Pony Nursery playset when I was little 7 or 8. How I wish I still had some of my toys, they would be well played with!

1 other opinions:

jen said...

Moo-ing in the bed. That's funny! Looks like Lorenzo made a cool car.