Thursday, March 13, 2008

The final stretch before DISNEYLAND!

I'm sitting here in denial that it is already the final days before we take off to Disneyland. I have to admit that I never thought we would really end up going. Back in December when I spontaneously suggested that we go "next year" I truly thought that somehow the whole thing would get swept under the rug and forgotten. Apparently I have two elephants for children and there was no way this was getting forgotten! We did finally break down and buy a portable DVD player for the car, I could only imagine the headache and frustration we would be facing with a 5 yr old and 3 yr old strapped in the car for 12 hours without one. We did a test run with it today, complete with the car adapter and headphones, I think (fingers crossed) that this will be a saving grace for the drive! We have a lot to do before 3:00 am Monday morning so I'm guessing this is the last post B.D. (before Disneyland!)

1 other opinions:

ldNicholls said...

You will have sooo much fun, something the kids will always remember. Too bad 'It's a Small World' will not be open, I know that was Jason's most favorite ride ;o) Have a FUN and SAFE trip
Love ya