Saturday, March 8, 2008

The good weather streak has been broken!

Yesterday we had a fun filled, full of kids day! We had Oliver Grimes over while his mom went to the temple with the other members of the RS Presidency. He has morning kindergarten with Lorenzo, he is in Miss B's class. The kids had a great time having lunch outside, the weather was GREAT! I made them lunchables which is TONS cheaper than buying the real macoy and they loved them just as much. I think I will make them again for our pitstop on the way to Disneyland! When they were out there Brynlee came out to play and joined them. We also had Timmy and Sabrina over for their regular Friday visit. It was a crazy fun day!


Well today was going to be yard work day, due to the original forcast of almost 54 degrees and sunshine. However, apparently we've had too many nice days in a row and woke up to a cold and dreary day! :o( I guess poor Jason is basement bound another Saturday! We are now to the drywall phase of Lorenzo's room!!



Last night my mom & dad were in the area to see my sister's new baby. They stopped by with some Sam's Club pizzas, YUMMY! They also picked up some long awaited frozen Tilapia for me. This is the one thing I miss about switching from Sam's to Costco! We had a lot of fun, the kids had a great time!!

4 other opinions:

jen said...

I just discovered that I love the Costco tilapia more than the Sam's. It's fatter and yummier.

ldNicholls said...

Looks like fun times at your house.
Tilapia is sooo good, its now my favorite fish. Jason...the basement is looking good...keep up the good work. Love you all

jen said...

thx for posting the link to the cute blog back grounds. I'm gonna give it a try later.

The Brickman said...

I see Lorenzo's hand up. Can we get someone to call on him as soon as possible and find out what he needs!