Monday, October 1, 2007

Random thoughts from a Monday

Lorenzo thought the message from Santa was great. He got so excited that Santa saw his pictures that he started to draw him some more. I'll post them when I have a minute to scan them in.

So today was just your typical Monday. Claire and I went grocery shopping while Lorenzo was at school. Lorenzo went over to Garion's house to play for a few hours which was nice for me, I was able to continue the work on my Chirstimas cards while Claire napped.

Speaking of Christmas cards how ambitious am I? I have set a goal for myself to sell 50 sets of 5 Christmas Cards and 75 occasional cards at the Pumpkin Walk. HOLY COW, what am I thinking? That is a total of 325 cards I need to make by Oct. 19th. I have all my paper and supplies all over the kitchen table, today Lorenzo asked me. "When are you going to be done with your crafts so you can clean up your messy table?" So Lorenzo, it won't be for a couple more weeks. From all the cutting I have gotten scissor hand, I have permanent markings/dent on my thumb now. It will all be worth it right?? Power of positive thinking- if I make them they will sell! :o)

I'm a bit bummed. I have that little scratchy stinging thing going on in my throat. Ahhh!! I hate this "sick" time of the year. Every year I get colds that keep turning into sinus infections. They seem to be never ending. Last spring I was on antibiotics 3 or 4 times in 3 months. I learned about nasal cleansing and that is how I finally healed, lets see if I can be antibiotic free this year!

0 other opinions: