Saturday, September 22, 2007

The beginning of the beginning

So, I set this site up about 2 months ago, and let it sit. I have been so kindly nudged to actually post something it this site, so here I begin.



Isn't it crazy how kids grow into their own seemingly overnight? Lorenzo started kindergarten the end of August and has been LOVING it. I noticed something though, on a lot of his papers from school and church he has his name as LORENS (he makes his "z" backwards). I finally asked him about this last Sunday when I saw it written on a primary picture. I said, "You know love, there is another "o" at the end of your name." He informed me, "I know, but the kids at school call me Lorenz not Renzo." So there you have it, my little Renzo is now my little Lorenz!


Miss Claire is getting to be such a big girl...she goes potty in the toilet! Hallelujah!!!! Now we are only having to buy diapers for bedtime, I can do that! :o) She is also my big helper and loves to help put laundry away, she actually asks if she can help me. Heck yeah, I'll take her help, she actually puts things away in there right places.

Our kitchen is coming along, at times it feels like the pace of a turtle with a broken leg, but hey we don't have a looming deadline that we have to rush for. The backsplash, crown moulding and baseboards is what we have left. It is functional and already looks GORGEOUS but I just want to wrap up our first "new" home project and be able to move to the next one.

So there you have it, the beginning has officially begun!

1 other opinions:

jen said...

Nice Job! I'm happy you finally put something on your blog! I'll have fun checking back. I find myself a little addicted to blogging. Cute picture of Miss Claire!