Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My haircut!

So I know there are not many pictures of me on the blog. Don't be surprised, but that is actually by design! :o) However, this post will contain 2 pictures of me, can you believe it? I got tired of my long hair and decide to take the plunge and get a haircut. Now I came to a dilema, who do I go to?? I asked people for suggestions on where to go and I got so many mixed reviews. After one month of debating on where to go, I finally just got it cut. What do you think??


So would you believe me if I told you I cut my hair MYSELF?!? I figured if I goofed up too bad I could always go to a professional for repairs. My only problem is I keep snipping a bit off each day. Jason fears that when he gets back from Kansas City I will be bald! I have declared my haircut done and will not let myself cut anymore...well atleast not big amounts! :o)

9 other opinions:

Brittney said...

Wow! You are so brave. I cut my boys' hair, but I'd never dare cut my own. Good for you! Looks very cute.

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

Julie,
Way to go on cutting your hair!! Too brave... I go to Remedies here in Overlake to either Stephanie or Heather..They are pretty good, and I'm trying to actually grow mine out so I haven't been in awhile.. But yours looks great!

Dorene said...

Yes you are a brave one but it looks so good on you ! Must be the season for short hair. . .Marissa cut hers, I cut mine doubt Cass will cut hers though.

Melanie said...

wow,i'm impressed! no way would i trust myself to be able to cut my hair, and cut it well! good job!

Sheri said...

Cute hairdoo! Love it on you! You look GREAT and Jason is going to love it! It will be nice to take care of it being shorter. You look good Julie! Glad to see pictures of you on your blog. Love ya!

Shelly said...

Your hair looks so cute and you are so brave!!! You do look great - wish I looked that glowing when pregnant!

Elisa said...

Wow...your hair looks great! I can't believe you did it yourself. Very impressive.

jen said...

I swear I've commented on your haircut. Looks great! Nice job on doing it yourself. Anyway, I got mine chopped off too. Are you feeling any better?

Tanielle said...

Julie! It looks so good in that style! I can't beleive you cut it yourself! You did a fantastic job!