Friday, April 4, 2008

Random events and happenings.

So last night I was only up for 1 hour, so I got about 6 hours of sleep, Yeah!! I still have my nighttime cough and sore throat but feel pretty well during the day, I just have no voice.

Lorenzo is quite the LADY'S MAN, heaven help us all! When I helped out in his classroom on Tuesday, this little girl Kate came up to me and said, "I'm Lorenzo's girlfriend, I have a crush on him, my name is Katherine Marie Jackson." I was dying in side laughing! Then another little girl came up and said, "Do you remember me, I'm Sanovia, I used to be Lorenzo's boyfriend (she meant girlfriend)." Oh no! This boy is only 5 and he has had more girlfriends in his short life then I had boyfriends by the time I was married!! Ha Ha!! :o)

Our van is finally in the shop this week getting fixed from the Walmart incident back in January. I had a rental car for a few days, but luckily Jason and his office partner car pool and Dean drove yesterday and today. The car was supposed to be fixed yesterday but wasn't, here's hoping it is done today!

3 other opinions:

jen said...

You go Lorenzo with all those girlfriends! I hope you got your van back!

Sheri said...

He is a charmer! That is too cute. Takes after Daddy! We love you all and hope you are feeling good. Lets get together soon!

jen said...

The human mind is czary!