Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Playing catch up!

Well, it has been a while since I have posted. What a busy few days we have had. (Side note, I added some pictures to older posts; Easter Celebration and Sick and Tired)


Jason is gone this week to Kansas City. We miss him, especially since the weather is fairly decent this week and it is perfect yardwork time! :o) We did however work in the yard on Saturday, we rented a cultivator to help break up all this stinky rocky dirt we have. We pulled out the pine bushes in the front and I started prunning/sawing the hedges in the back to clean up the look. This poor yard was very neglected!

After nearly 3 months since the accident and 2 weeks in the shop, my van is as good as new! Apparently the autobody shop painted all the pieces before piecing it back together and when they put the new panel on it was off by 1/2 inch so they had to redo everything again. I guess in auto work the saying should be "Measure twice, paint once!" :o) The shop ended up paying for the extra 4 days of car rental for me, so I really don't have anything to complain about!

Lorenzo has started T-ball for the season. He is doing really well in it, it helps that Daddy loved T-ball/baseball growing up. Jason is actually the Assistant Coach for his team, the Royals. We'll have to post the game schedule once we get it for all of you faithful Lorenzo supporters! :o)


3 other opinions:

Dorene said...

Looking good! I can't wait till I can do some yardwork. Yes let me know when Lorenzo plays T-ball, I will be a busy Grandma traveling from Montpelier to Tooele watching the little ones play ball. I am excited!!!

Sheri said...

Jason was quite the ball player. I am sure Lorenzo will take after Dad. Hopefully we can come catch a few games! That would be fun. Yardwork...lots of work, but I am sure it will all look good in no time at all. Glad you are feeling better and you have your van back. Luvs to all!

jen said...

We didn't do any sports this year. I'm feeling like a bad mom. Have fun with T-ball Renzo!