Sunday, August 17, 2008

This background brought to you by the letter J!

So, pardon me while I toot my own horn. This cute picnic background has been brought to you by your's truly! Who knew I could cut my own hair and now create my own background, what will I discover next...oh the possibilities! :o)

Oh, and I have to share that I am now the Primary Choirister! I'm so excited, I've seriously ALWAYS wanted this calling! There is something just so special and exciting about the children's songs. If we were playing Go Fish I would yell "Got what I asked for!"

7 other opinions:

Dorene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy & Andrea said...

i'm so excited for you to be working with the kids. you are going to do awesome.

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

you need to start a new blog... and call it that "Backgrounds to you by the letter J"... with links so that we can all use them... and give you all the shout outs you deserve for making such CUTE backgrounds!!!

Melanie said...

i used to have that calling; i think it's the best kept secret in all of callings. it's a total blast and you kind of become like this cool celebrity type to all the kids because the singing time is so fun. have fun with it!

Shelley said...

Ok, so how did you do that? I want to know!!!

Sheri said...

That is a great calling! You will have so much fun with it. Congrats! Cute background!

Melissa said...

ya, im with the others, i want to know how you did it! maybe you could post some instructions...( as if you actually have free time ) but yes, i am very excited for your new calling, if i could sing, i would want that one too!