Saturday, August 16, 2008

The many owies of Claire:

I know that I mentioned that Claire got whacked in the eye with a 2x4 by my sister's neighbor boy while I was in the hospital with Delia, but I never posted pictures. How sad! :o(
Then on July 23rd, she and Lorenzo were playing in his room, when she started howling and balling and came in saying she hurt her head. She was not kidding!! There was a stream of blood pouring from her head and she ended up needing 2 stitches. We went to her doctor for the stitches and it ended up costing us $80+, the doctor's office billed the insurance $539 for 5 minutes worth of work, REDICULOUS!! It actually would have been cheaper for us to go to the ER!! Dumb insurance!





3 other opinions:

Shelley said...

Now those are bandaid worthy owies!!!

Dorene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheri said...

Oh my poor little Claire. Give her kisses from Grandma.