Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Making flossing EASY!!

(WARNING: Some photos are NOT for the faint of heart) :o)

So I realized that I never posted about Lorenzo losing his first tooth. Back in May Lorenzo single handedly pulled out his first loose tooth. He pulled it out right before he and Jason went to the father and son campout so he didn't loose it while camping. (pics to come later, I can't find them on the computer)

Today, Lorenzo pulled out his second tooth! It flew out of his hand and hid itself in the family room carpet. Luckily I was able to put in my eagle eyes and find it, only to have to later repeat the search as he managed to drop it again in his room! Needless to say that if he is wanting a visit from the Tooth Fairy, his tooth is OFF LIMITS!!


2 other opinions:

Shelley said...

Good job Lorenzo!!! Congratulations.

Dorene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.