Friday, October 31, 2008

Pardon my absence

I know many of you have missed me, and those of you that haven't, well probably don't even check my blog, so there you have it. Anyway this LONG post is dedicated for all you missers of ME!! So go raid your kids Halloween Loot and enjoy! Not that I do or anything!

Where have I been, you ask. I have been dusting off all my Mother of the Year awards and making room for 2008's! Oh, no wait, that wasn't me, never mind. The true answer would be actually quite boring so I will just move right along to the kids school Halloween Carnival.

3 other opinions:

Bob Norman said...

Wonderful update. Were any of the top prizes marked FRAGEELEE? I would do better on my blog if I knew what to put on it. Love, Dad

Dorene said...

I have wondered what happened to you kids. . .no blogging, no answer of phone calls...I will just let you call me 'cause you guys are hard to get ahold of!
Thanks for the Update.
Love ya Mom N.

jen said...

I'm sure you've just been busy with three kids. Babies take up every second, in a good way.