Friday, October 3, 2008

It's the pits!!!

Claire is a little silly goose! She has this thing about "pits." She obviously knows what arm pits are, well her thought is, if arms have pits then legs must too! When she washes herself in the tub she always cleans her "leg pits" behind her knees. The other day Claire asked me, "what are these?' pointing to the corners of her mouth. I told her they were the corners of your mouth, she said "No, these!" pointing at the same place. I tried again with "skin? lips? mouth?" She promptly told me, "No, they are mouth pits!" So there you go, a bit of anatomy for you all! :o)

3 other opinions:

Melanie said...

and you thought your education was over cuz you were done with school...:)

Sheri said...

Too Funny. Silly Claire. She makes me smile!
Hugs, Gma Sheri

Dorene said...

That's my Claire!
Luv Ya, Grandma Rene