Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The magic of Photoshop

So as you can see by my changing background, and title header, I have rediscovered my love of computer graphics. I LOVED taking all of my art classes back in college and had forgotten the addicting and fun aspects of Photoshop. Now granted I am no pro and by all means I had bought Photoshop back in '98 so it is missing A LOT of the bells and whistles of the many, many, many newer versions. On that note, I hope you enjoy the different types of photos and such to come!


Our serene visit to a wide open field...


started out as a nightly T-ball game!

3 other opinions:

Melissa said...

im so jealous, i need to take come classes on digital art. that is what my next hobby is going to be. its lined up next because i have to have a more powerful computer in order to activate such a hobby.

jen said...

very cool. Nice job!

Sheri said...

Nice! I really must experience with that. Good job!