Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Bowling!!

This year we celebrated Dad's birthday at the Army Depot out here! We had it exclusively for 2 hours, which was AWESOME!! We had quite the BLAST!! The one bad thing about taking pictures while bowling is, if you want an "action" shot you have to take it from behind! Sorry folks! :o) We had a lot of fun and yummy munchies too. Claire couldn't get enough of my sisters guacamole, can you blame her? :o) I know Jason and Aaron really had fun bowling against each other, I think they are the only ones who actually looked at their scores. A few of the lanes were out of commission, they had a hard time returning the bowling balls, ANNOYING! My lane was very generous though and gave me a courtesy point for every gutter point, boy did those add up! ;o)



1 other opinions:

Shelley said...

Cute collage!!! What program are you using to assemble that? And you never answered my question on how to make a custom background.... Looks like bowling was a ton of fun!!