Monday, September 15, 2008

Eureka and Rip Van Delia !

Much like Claire, Delia never did take to a binky. I guess I will never get to make those cute little jeweled binky clips, so sad! :o( This brings me to the first part of the title; EUREKA. Without looking at the picture, I'm sure you can guess where I'm going with this.


*Just for the record she has not been given any nyquil, benedryl or any other sleep inducing medication!


I can hardly believe it myself, but little Delia has amazed me with her ability to sleep. I know by sharing her accomplishments I am jinksing myself into a sleepless night tonight! he he he Delia went to bed last night at 10:30 pm and got up today at NOON!!! I had to go in and wiggle her occassionally to make sure she was okay. She has taken really good naps today to boot. Can I just say how much I love this little bug! :o)

5 other opinions:

Sheri said...

WOW..how lucky you are. My kids were like that. They slept forever. Nice, isn't it! She is a beauty and that requires much beauty rest. Hugs!

jen said...

You can enjoy each other so much more when you are both getting sleep. That is awesome!

Melanie said...

is that a drawing or a picture of her??

Shelley said...

Okay, I am JEALOUS!!! My kids took forever to learn to sleep through the night, I'm still working to train my husband.

the letter "J" said...

Melanie- i have decided to reacquaint myself with my graphic design software. it is a photo that i have tweaked! :o)