Thursday, September 4, 2008

Strike that from the record!

So on Labor Day we went into my mom's and dad's for a bbq but we stopped by Mark and Melanie's before hand. When we walked in, Melanie said, "Hi Renzo, or should I say Isaac?" Renzo looked at me with a serious face and said, "You shouldn't have put that on the website." So I am officially striking the last post from the record...but it's too cute to actually delete!

Renzo has grown to like his name again with a little help from my friend Dianna. She shared that her husband, a police officer, works with a guy named Lorenzo. They have nicknamed him Snow for the same reason! After telling this to Renzo he said, "Coooool, I'm a police officer." All things are right in the universe again! :o)

7 other opinions:

jen said...

Funny little Renzo.

Melanie said...

see, it's all relative! what a funny kid!

Sheri said...

We had to tease him on the way home from you house last weekend about that and he gave me that same look....I am Lorenzo he said. Too cute! Thanks for letting them come. We had a great time with them.

Shelley said...

Julie,

Where is the blessing, i will see if I can get a sub for my primary class so we can go.

I'm so glad Lorenzo gets to be a police officer, they are too cool.

The Stansbury Stephens said...

You can tell him too, that the name Lorenzo was on my list of names for one of my kids, but he already had it. Lucky kid!

Elisa said...

Snow is a pretty cool nickname.

Julie, I'm going to change my blog to private but I don't have your email. Email me sabellee (at) gmail.com

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

i'm glad it all worked out for Lorenzo. and congrats on 8 years!