Monday, September 8, 2008

8 years ago today!!

What happened 8 years ago today? Jason and I got married!!! These last 8 years have FLOWN by! It has been FABULOUS being married to Jason and I can't wait for another 88 years! Well actually I can because I would be 118 years old! :o)

Today we went into Salt Lake and had lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory! Yummy!!! :o) My friend Liz watched the girls for us while Renzo was at school. We had a lunch date seeing that Jason is already off to school up at the U of U. I can't wait for him to graduate next fall!!

7 other opinions:

Dorene said...

Congratulations you two! I can't believe it been that long. It was fun seeing you guys yesterday, and Delia was so beautiful in her dress ;)
Luv you guys

Melanie said...

congrats you guys! here's to your 88 more:)

Anonymous said...

What a hunk of a husband you have!

Jeremy & Andrea said...

what a quinky dink it was mine and jeremy's 6th on the 6th. anniversaries are great! congrats on staying happy.

jen said...

Hmmmm I wonder who the anonymous was?....Jason maybe;). Happy Anniversary!

Sheri said...

Congrats! I am glad to have you as a daughter-in-law. Jason, you are a great husband and father. We are so proud of you. Good luck with the next 88. :)

Melissa said...

congrats you guys! i so love having you as neighbors, friends and co-workers! such a small world. I love having someone to commiserate with, about life in general since our lives seem to have so much in commen.