Friday, September 12, 2008

Olympics 2020!


Start saving your money now so you can watch this gymnast at the 2020 Olympics! :o) Claire started gymnastics last Tuesday and really enjoyed herself. About 10 minutes into the class she proclaimed her tiredness, but she persisted. I'm sure it is apparent that she has developed a new way of coping with new situations...check out the ends of her sleeves! YUCK!!! Her little friend Megan will be signing up for the same class, so that will be extra FUN! Claire got to learn the 7 starter positions of gymnastics and is demonstrating a few in the photos. She already got to take a stroll on the balance beam and got to enjoy the trampoline. Thank you Grandma Rene for helping make this possible. :o)

4 other opinions:

Dorene said...

You are so very welcome! I am so glad she is enjoying it, she is alot braver than I especially on the balance beam. I will save my money as I have '2 future' Olympic Gymnists in the family. GO CLAIRE and MAKINZY!!!

Sheri said...

Oh she is just the cutiest! She will win GOLD I just know it. Hugs to all of you. Love you!

Jason said...

i totally dare to share. cute that she is in gymnastics!

Sheri said...

LOVE the new header! Too cool. Where did you make it?