Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ward camp out 2008!


Ward family camp out that is! We decided to have one last hoorah while the weather is decent. Please ignore the random house in the background, I promise we went to an actual campsite! :o) The kids had a BLAST, we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over an open fire, by we, I mean Jason! Might I add that he is quite the open fire chef, thanks for the yummy dinner. Jason and the kids slept out in the tent, while Delia and I had our beauty rest in a civilized manner. We took video of the kids sharing their versions of scary stories. I have not been brave enough to watch them yet, after I muster up the courage to view them, I will share them with you our faithful audience. Side note, I have to also figure out how to upload them too! :o)

6 other opinions:

Dorene said...

I don't see a house in the background! lol. Looks like they had a fun time (love the pj's, I wonder where Lorenzo got those). Can't wait to see the video.

jen said...

Looks like fun!

Sheri said...

Looks like they had fun. Hopefully we can all get together for some camping next summer. I know it was hard this summer with the new baby and all, but you won't have an excuse next year. :) Cute pics!

Unknown said...

I can't believe your were brave enough to take a new baby camping! You've got more nerve than I do! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, though! Claire's hair is so cute in the gym pics. I wish I could do Hannah's hair like that!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

looks like you got a wrap... which one did you get???... it looks comfortable!...

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

NO WAY!!... what's the website for the baby wraps?!?! I want to make some!!!